Three years ago we stepped off an airplane in California to begin our Law school journey. Mishap after mishap occurred causing much doubt about whether or not we were even suppose to be pursuing this course. We stuck to it, and 3 years later - we made it! Charles is a certified attorney!! 3 years ago I had my doubts about it. Not if he could do it - if we should do it. 8 years ago I did not comprehend one bit where our journey would take us! I stand amazed.
These pictures are of the lame car flop experience. That was how we began our journey, one trial after another. And so it is with life. . . the trick it to find joy in it anyway! To be able to laugh instead of cry. As Sister Hinckley (the prophets wife) said, "I prefer to laugh, crying gives me a headache!" I agree!!
Now we are starting on a new journey. It is just as exciting!
Thanks to you all for your support through love and prayers. We appreciate it SO much!
Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment